Last updated: June 08, 2023
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect Personal Information you provide us when you using any interactive features our Sites and Services.
- Account and Contact Data: This information is provided to us when you create an account for a Service ("account data") or when your register with our website(s), e.g., to attend an event or obtain training or get access to a whitepaper and includes information such as your first and last name, email address, job function, company name, company size and other information relating your interest in our company or our Services (e.g., type of use case, type of training, etc.).
- Payment: This information is to complete your transacrtions with us, including name, payment card information, and billing information.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback or otherwise.
- Marketing data such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with them.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites or Services, we automatically collect certain Personal Information about you. This information includes:
- Usage Data: We log information from your use of the Sites and the Services, including your device information, access times, IP address, pages viewed, and the page you visited before navigating to one of our Sites and/or using the Services. We use this information for analytics, product improvement, and security monitoring purposes.
- Device Data: We collect information about the computer or device you use to access the Sites and the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version and unique device identifiers. We use this information for analytics, marketing, and product improvement, and security monitoring purposes.
Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources
- Thirdparty Accounts and Services: We may obtain information about you from other sources. For example, if you create or log into your account with us using your login with a third party, such as Google, GitHub, we may be provided certain information about you by those sites, such as your name, email address and account information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide, deliver, maintain, test and improve our Sites and Services;
- Communicate with you, including notices regarding changes to our terms and policies, technical notices, Service-related updates, confirmations, requests for feedback, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and to provide customer support;
- Send you advertisements and communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and measure the effectiveness of those advertisements and communications;
- Distribute news and information that we think may be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities regarding our Sites and Services;
- Protect our Sites and Services from security breaches, abuse, or other harm, including to detect, investigate, and prevent suspected breaches of the terms applicable to your use of our Sites and Services.
We will not use your Personal Information for purposes that are materially different from the purposes described above without your authorization.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties as described in this section.
- Anonymous Information: We may de-identify your Personal Information so that the data does not permit you to be identified ("Anonymous Data"). We may share Anonymous Data, including aggregate usage information, at our discretion. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or Anonymous Information to a partner (or allow a partner to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual person.
- Public Profiles & Information you Post: If you choose to create a profile and post in any community spaces, forums or discussion boards on the Sites, other visitors to the Sites may be able to see certain Personal Information in your profile, such as your username, and profile picture. Any content that you submit or post in any community spaces, forums, or discussion boards on the Sites may be publicly visible, including to other visitors to the Sites.
Finally, we may share Personal Information with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through any of the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner, and you choose to provide such information.
We do not sell your Personal Data as defined by the CCPA.
You may opt out of marketing-related emails and other communications by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in the communications you receive from us or by contacting us via [email protected]. You may continue to receive Services-related and other non-marketing emails.
In some regions (like the EEA, UK, and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You can make such a request by contacting us via [email protected].
International Data Transfers
You will provide personal information directly to our website in the United States. We may also transfer personal information to our partners and service providers in the United States and other jurisdictions. Please note that such jurisdictions may not provide the same protections as the data protection laws in your home country.
When we engage in cross-border data transfers, we will ensure that relevant safeguards are in place to afford adequate protection for personal information and we will comply with applicable data protection laws, in particular by relying on an EU Commission or UK government adequacy decision or on contractual protections for the transfer of personal information.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.